GRANT WRITING, CONSULTING & RESEARCH
Since 1998, we have coordinated funding applications ranging from $25,000 to $3.2 million to the CIHR, SSHRC, Health Canada, Heart & Stroke Foundation, the Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI), CHSRC, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Ontario Problem Gambling Research Centre, and European Framework (FP7) competitions in various fields: mental health, diabetes, inter-professional education, agricultural bioproducts and health informatics.
Leverage our expertise and commitment towards developing excellent, clear and persuasive grant proposal applications.
We can help you:
- find appropriate funding calls;
- conduct literature searches;
- write background reviews;
- review comparable research in the field;
- coordinate team submissions;
- verify facts and details;
- report and disseminate results
From SBS News: Denmark to appoint "ambassador" to Google, Apple and Microsoft - https://t.co/cugRS2nMM8 Interesting!